Innovate UK, part of UK 研究 and Innovation (UKRI), is the UK’s innovation agency. It drives productivity and economic growth by supporting businesses to develop and realise the potential of new ideas, including those from the UK’s world-class research base.
Innovate UK runs a variety of funding competitions, some of which are focused on the Government’s Industrial Strategy. This funding comes from the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund (ISCF) and the priority areas (大挑战) are:
- Artificial intelligence and data,
- Future of mobility.
There are also competitions which fall outside of these 大挑战, such as the Smart Grants programme, which is open to all technologies and sectors of the economy. Grants are typically for projects lasting between one and three years, 50英镑之间,000 and £2 million. To browse current funding opportunities, please visit the Innovate UK website.
Innovate UK also offer funding through the Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) 计划.
克兰菲尔德’s Knowledge Exchange (KE) Team has a solid track record of supporting Innovate UK bids. We are able to support you throughout the application process - some of the services we offer are:
- Inception meetings to discuss the scope of your project, application process and tailored support plan;
- Support with finding additional partners;
- Content review and development of your draft application;
- Assistance with the market and exploitation questions on the funding application from one of the University’s trusted subcontractors.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more, please contact the 克兰菲尔德 KE Team.